Saturday, March 26, 2005

Spending my holiday working on SPHS

On Thursday I came to work on the SPHS problem. I realized that things didn't look good in getting the campus up by Monday. This week I had Friday off for Spring break.

Sandy came and worked with me on Friday all day at SPHS. A team of us worked at a blazing pace assembly line style trying to configure computers to prep them to be usable on Monday.

Today (Sat) we came in again and worked all day. I had hoped that we would have been able to solve the problems by mid day, but that was not the case. We've been here all day and it looks like we still may not be done by the time Sandy and I will need to leave to go to church. Everyone else who has worked here gets paid, overtime in fact. I am not so fortunate.

Tomorrow, Sunday, will be our only free day on my 3 day holiday that I can actually take advantage of.

No comments: