Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Another Rushed Lunch

Only 10 minutest to write this time.

Poor Sandy woke up in the middle of the night and was sick. So far, I haven't been stricken with the stomach thing that got her. I'm hoping it wasn't the salmon that we had for dinner last night.

Drove to work listening to Dread Zeppelin, a funky band. They cover Led Zeppelin songs, sung by an Elvis impersonator, with a Reggae style ... seriously.

Got to work and forgot that my computer was still taken apart (just cables). We unplugged it and plugged in another computer that also didn't allow me to work. I finally worked on Linda's computer yesterday just to try and get work done. After getting my comptuer up and running, I am now convicted. I NEED a new computer. There is something seriously wrong with this computer! After clicking on a Word doc, it takes over 3 minutes for me to actually work on it. If it isn't the doc I need, and open another ... it'll be another 3 minutes. Argh! I've already put in an order for a new computer and am just waiting ...

I've started another blog, this one with a professional bent to it. The idea is to write a blog for the school district regarding technology. Teachers will get my point of view (somewhat edited of course) that explains events, concerns, activities, etc. from my point of view. We'll see if this works.

No comments: