Monday, March 14, 2005

Lunchtime at work

I only have a few minutes left of lunch to post: I'm a little concerned at this point about 2 things coming up. 1) My class at CSUSM. I have some catching up to do. I need to grade some assignments and firm up the final activities for the rest of the semester. 2) My audition tomorrow night (Tues) at North Coast Church with Andy. I'm pretty confident, but want to make sure I put my best foot forward. He asked me to bring both my acoustic and electric guitars and audition both of them. He wants to see if I can lead (sing and play the acoustic) songs. Again, since I've been doing this already for the last 5 years, I'm pretty confident, but still uncertain how much skill he is expecting from me. I've never had voice lessons or anything like that and am unsure if that is a major factor or not. Linda did say to make sure that I told them about the "extra" instruments that I play: Sax, didgeridoo, harmonica, recorder, djembe, etc. and that they might be able to use those as well.

No comments: