Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sniffles and Coughs


Sick at work today with a cold. I took yesterday off (EUHSD) work, but got myself bolstered enough to teach (CSUSM) last night. My students this semester are great. I enjoy working with them.

At work today, I'm also bolstered with "comfort" meds. I know that colds just need to work themselves out, but having luxuries like Dayquil is a nice, nice help.

The Tech Use Plan is pretty solid, stable and mostly complete. I'm waiting on some material from the director of staff development and the entire document will be ready to be shipped to the State for approval. Wahoo!

As of last night's teaching, I have a little break on certain obligations for a bit. As you've read in a previoius post, my week can get pretty full, pretty fast. CSUSM will be on spring break for a week and we are not hosting / leading our growth group for 2 weeks. This frees up quite a bit of time. Nice. I haven't had that in a while. Time for some reading, watching TV with Sandy, playing the guitar or didge, playing xbox (the new game at the moment is Burnout Revenge, a driving game). Things will come into full swing at full steam soon enough.

A few days ago I had the "itch" to shoot (photography). Has that ever happened to you? You just want to create? You want to produce and be creative, to stretch your imagination in search of inspiration? Well I had the bug. It was too cold and rainy to go drive somewhere to fill my photo-shooting needs, so I went out to our backyard and shot pics there. The whole "set" is here:

http://tinyurl.com/znaf2


.

No comments: