Friday, August 12, 2005

I've become a flickr junkie


Okay one on of the coolest photo services out there (and there are quite a few) for sharing albums, quickly organizing and uploading pics is flickr. This company has recently been bought by Yahoo!, so I don't think they are going to go anywhere. (One of my main concerns when I first "cling" to a new dotcom. Sandy and I are using this service in conjunction with our new podcasting endeavour at www.podcacher.com.

The photo on the right takes you to one pic of my photo sets, but the thing that I've begun to get hooked on is checking out other people's photos. Some of these are GREAT! With the advent of digital cameras, there are a LOT of blossoming professional looking pics out there. On the main page of flickr they put links to random new photos. Very cool and geeky indeed!!!

No comments: